About Witcomb Farmhouse
Witcomb Farmhouse is a beautiful family-run Grade II listed farmhouse in tranquil open countryside near Calne, Wiltshire.
Our combination of stunning views, superb bed and breakfast accommodation and incredibly friendly service makes us the ideal place to stay during the week or at weekends.
Our location - just 15 minutes drive from the M4, Junction 15 - also means we are within easy reach of major towns and cities such as Swindon, Bath, Bristol and Newbury.
Perfect for exploring the Wiltshire countryside or as a relaxing stop-off between business ventures, we can cater for all your needs incl. dietary.
The only thing we would say is that Witcomb Farmhouse may not be suitable for those with pet allergies as we also keep two lovely golden retriever dogs here, too.
- 3 large accommodation rooms
- Full English breakfast served from 6am
- Residents lounge
- Farmhouse kitchen open to residents
- Plentiful free parking
- Just off the A3102
- Close to Swindon, M4, Calne and Chippenham
- Local tourist attractions nearby
- Within walking distance of the local pub!